Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Codenza.
Codenza has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Codenza shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Maharashtra, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Users are requested to honor the content given on the App and do not misuse it in any way.
Codenza App Usage License:-
The app “Codenza” here onwards is known as the app in this note.
1.The app has been created with the Fruitfull Intention of helping our fellow coders and programmers alike who may be either new to the world of programming or seasoned champions of coding.
2.The app has been in a constant state of Development with thorough Internal Testing going on in a range of devices and environments to ensure that we can deliver the User Experience above all with the app being a Reference Material as the Next Important Priority.
3.The app contains coding references for a variety of Programming Languages and Subjects that cater to the different criteria of people who are doing Coding / Learning.
4.We also know that the app might contain certain discrepancies in a few sections with regard to code, but that shouldn’t be that much of an issue since the app clearly states that it is a Coding Reference App.
App Usage Terms and Conditions:-
1. The app provides ready-made coding references for many Subjects and Programming Languages as is without the Implications of any warranty or issue that it may cause you.
2. You are free to use any number of programs downloaded from the app and use it to suit your particular purpose with the prior understanding that the program may or may not work successfully albeit with a no of small programming errors. It is up to the programmer to debug and test such programs.
3. You are entitled to the free usage of the app and sharing of the programs that come with the app with other people. Though it will be a tedious task to share more than a couple programs with many people and hence it is the responsibility of you as an end user to inform the needy people to download the app from the Play store and use it. Keeping this important criterion in mind thus app has been made available to the public free of cost with minimal ads.
4. Some people may try to extract the programs from the app and make it available on a Public Network but doing so is Against our Permission. Our Team has put in countless numbers of days and nights to collect the programs from a No of sources so that you as an end user can benefit from this and don’t have to go through the Pain of doing so. Hence don’t be a Jerk in doing the above said so. Doing that you simply dishonor the work done by our Team and Our as well as Your Time.
5. For people arguing on the fact that we have taken the programs from other sources, a Gentle Reminder from our side to you is that “You can copyright and protect the Source Code but you can’t deter the Logical Thinking of anyone else”. It is under this assumption that we are providing you the app with all the resources in it to help you with your task.
6. We could have used any other Open Source Licenses such as MIT or BSD licenses with our app but we came to a general conclusion that it would be better if we include our self-made license file with it. All this has been done taking into consideration that the terms mentioned in those Well Established Licenses are Honored to their Core and also incorporate the changes necessary from our side into making this Codenza App Usage License File.